JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T PLAN ON GETTING ARRESTED, doesn't mean you can't plan your defense
Frisco Criminal Defense Attorney
Navigating the complex criminal justice system can be an arduous and nerve-wracking journey. As possible outcomes, you may face imprisonment, fines, and a permanent criminal record – all of this is in addition to your case’s potentially lengthy duration and costly proceedings. It's vital that you receive professional assistance during this intimidating process.
With the assistance of a skilled Frisco criminal defense attorney, such as our attorney at The Law Office of Chris Fredericks, you can gain greater confidence in your case and increase the odds of securing a favorable outcome. From constructing powerful defenses to negotiating plea bargains and representing clients in court, our team is prepared to fight hard to ensure you are treated fairly by the system.
Learn more during a consultation. Contact The Law Office of Chris Fredericks online or call (972) 474-8575 now to get started.
Defending Against Criminal Charges in Frisco
As a full-service criminal defense firm, The Law Office of Chris Fredericks can help clients defend against a variety of charges. Regardless of the accusations against you, you can expect our attorney to provide you with experienced legal advocacy and treat you with the dignity you deserve during this difficult time.
Common criminal charges we handle for our clients include the following:
- Theft Crimes: When you are accused of taking something that doesn’t belong to you, you may be charged with a theft crime such as shoplifting, burglary, embezzlement, or robbery.
- Drug Crimes: Whether it’s production, possession, trafficking, or distribution, you can count on our criminal defense attorney in Frisco to fight against your drug charges.
- Violent Crimes: Violent crimes include varying degrees and characters of assault, including simple assault, aggravated assault, weapons crimes, and more.
- DWI/DUI: Driving while intoxicated by drugs or alcohol is a serious criminal charge, and a conviction can have lasting ramifications for your life.
- Domestic Violence: Allegations of domestic violence, including assault, harassment, and stalking, can adversely affect other aspects of your life, such as child custody and visitation decisions.
- White Collar Crime: Non-violent crimes committed by individuals or businesses for financial gain can result in white collar crime charges, and a conviction can irreparably damage your reputation and good name in your community.
If you are facing criminal charges you don’t see described above, reach out to our experienced criminal defense attorney in Frisco to learn more about how we can help. We can assist clients with state and federal crimes, providing you with the legal defense you need no matter the venue.
What Are the Potential Outcomes of a Criminal Case?
When you are charged with a crime in Texas, you are likely to experience one of three potential outcomes.
These outcomes include the following:
- Acquittal: In this scenario, the jury finds you not guilty of your charges. This means that there is some reasonable doubt that you did not commit the crime alleged against you, so you are free to go.
- Plea Bargain: This outcome means that you agree to plead guilty to a lesser charge in exchange for reduced sentencing or a dismissal of other charges. It’s even possible to reduce charges for a minor felony to a less serious misdemeanor.
- Conviction and Sentencing: When you are convicted of the charges against you, it means that the jury doesn’t have reasonable doubt of your involvement in a crime. A sentencing hearing to determine your punishment follows your conviction.
Contact Us for Legal Representation
The Law Office of Chris Fredericks offers a wide range of services to defend against criminal charges. Our legal team has extensive experience in both state and federal courts, providing our clients with the support they need to make informed decisions about their cases. We understand that criminal charges can be intimidating, so we work to alleviate any worries our clients may have by offering a comprehensive defense strategy tailored to their unique situation.
handle your case in the Collin County Sub-Courthouse located at 8585 John Wesley Dr. in Frisco, Texas. Open from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, this court adjudicates matters of law involving criminal charges, family disputes, civil actions, probate, and bankruptcy. The court clerk may be reached at (972) 548-6420.
For more information about defending against criminal charges and how The Law Office of Chris Fredericks can help, contact us online.